Episode: Episode 64: Event Special – Disrupting the Conversation
Episode pub date: 2019-01-24
**Special episode klaxon**
It’s no secret that the internet has changed the way we communicate, and the last 12 months has also made clear the realisation that it has also changed the way we form our views. On December 5th 2018 we ran an event on Science communication called Disrupting the Conversation (kindly sponsored by Digital Science) on how to battle against misinformation, and effectively communicate scientific ideas.
The panel were:
- Stephen Buranyi – The Guardian
- Professor Ruth Morgan – Director of the UCL Centre for Forensic Science
- Richard Clarke – PhD researcher at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Dr Alice Bell, Director of Communications 10:10
- Stephen Buranyi – (00:01:25)
- Professor Ruth Morgan – 00:05:05
- Richard Clarke – 00:23:00
- Dr Alice Bell – 00:47:40
- Panel Discussion – 01:11:20
The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Science: Disrupt, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.