Episode: 104: Now we’ll discover which meetings could’ve been emails
Pub date: 2020-03-16
Dan and James discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and how it’s impacting academia
Other things they discuss:
- Roy and HG’s gymnastics commentary from the Sydney 2000 olympics
- News tickers and collective anxiety
- How will cancelled talks and events influence our careers?
- Use the promo code “everythinghertz” to get $50 in free Prolific credit that you can use to recruit online participants for your next study, more details here
- Using ‘Second Life’ for conferences
- Tools for working from home
- “It’s just a cough” skit
- [Dan on twitter](www.twitter.com/dsquintana)
- [James on twitter](www.twitter.com/jamesheathers)
- [Everything Hertz on twitter](www.twitter.com/hertzpodcast)
- [Everything Hertz on Facebook](www.facebook.com/everythinghertzpodcast/)
Music credits: [Lee Rosevere](freemusicarchive.org/music/Lee_Rosevere/)
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 a month or more: Monthly newsletter + Access to behind-the-scenes photos & video via the Patreon app + the the warm feeling you’re supporting the show
- $5 a month or more: All the stuff you get in the $1 tier PLUS a bonus mini episode every month (extras + the bits we couldn’t include in our regular episodes)
Episode citation and permanent link
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2020, March 2) “Now we’ll discover which meetings could’ve been emails”, Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/DHGR6, Retrieved from https://osf.io/dhgr6/
- Prolific: Prolific helps researchers find research participants on demand, with a pool of 75,000 active participants in North America and Europe.
Everything Hertz listeners who want to give online sampling a go can get $50 in free Prolific credit that they can use to recruit participants, just go to prolific.co/everythinghertzPromo Code: everythinghertz
The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Dan Quintana, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.