Episode: BS 161 Joseph Ledoux
Pub date: 2019-09-27
Respected neuroscientist Dr. Joseph Ledoux’s new book is The Deep History of Ourselves: The Four-Billion-Year Story of How We Got Conscious Brains. In this episode we discuss Dr. Ledoux’s ideas about the relationship between emotion and consciousness. His conclusions are controversial, but thought provoking.
Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for complete show notes with links and episode transcripts.
Links and References:
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for references and episode transcripts.
- Please complete a brief audience survey.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Brain Science in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn about Premium Content at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Learn about Dr. Campbell’s new coaching efforts at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/coaching
- Sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month.
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows.
Please Visit Our Sponsors:
Connect on Social Media:
The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Ginger Campbell, MD, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.