Episode: BS 166: Stephen Macknik talks about Vision Research
Pub date: 2020-01-24
Brain Science 166 features the return of neuroscientist Stephen Macknik. We talk about his recent work that is focused on developing a new visual prosthesis based on recent discoveries and techniques like optogenetics.
This episode is more technical than usual but Dr. Macknik makes the material accessible to all listeners.
Links and References:
- YouTube video: https://youtu.be/TiA1W1OnU9c
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for additional references and episode transcripts.
Please Visit Our Sponsor:
- Brain Science comes out on the 2nd and 4th Friday each month.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Brain Science in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn how you can support Brain Science at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month.
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows. (It’s a great way to get both new episodes and premium content.)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
Connect on Social Media:
Contact Dr. Campbell:
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: http://speakpipe.com/docartemis
The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Ginger Campbell, MD, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.